The NEW LVS-7510 is now available for Zebra ZT600 series of printers, providing 100% print quality inspection and bar code verification.
The LVS-7510 inspection system is used for product label verification in medical device manufacturing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, consumer goods packaging and specialty chemical manufacturing.
Ensure Accuracy and Data Integrity on Each Label at print speeds of up to 254mm (10″) per second with the LVS-7510:
- Identify Defects
- Eliminate Fines and Disputes
- Reduce Rework
- Control Waste
- Avoid Liability
- Provides operator notification of print quality degradation, enabling proactive maintenance
Vision Technology for Thermal Printers: Label Inspection including 1D/2D Barcode Verification, OCR, Serialization and Blemish Detection.
- Barcode Verification (Grading of 1D/2D Codes). Inspects any combination of 1D/2D codes and grades them using internationally accepted standards. The software displays a real-time graph indicating the overall ISO grade allowing the operator to view trends in print quality for hundreds of previously inspected labels. As errors are detected, the graph changes color. Other error warning indicators are available including printer stop, light stack, alarm, etc.
- Barcode Validation (Reading of 1D/2D Codes). Inspects codes to determine if they are “readable.” No attempt is made to grade according to any standard.
- Master to Label Comparison (Blemish Detection). Identifies print faults, such as skews, smears, registration errors, die-cut errors and missing information. This feature includes a variable data function that recognizes expected variables within a pattern-matching zone but does not report the data as a blemish. Also includes a variable sensitivity setting for each label field inspected.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR). “Reads” characters and reports the data content.
- Optical Character Verification (OCV). Ensures that a string of sequential characters are read and/or verified against a known field or database.
- Number Validation. Verifies the expected order of any numerical series, detects duplicates and sequence errors, and matches variable numbers with external data files.
- Data and Code Matching. Verifies encoded data that represents human readable information and ensures synchronicity of multiple fields within a label.
Printer Integration. LVS-7510 integrates into Zebra xi4, Zebra ZT600 series printers.
Infographic: Click to enlarge:
*Infographic provided by Microscan / Omron Microscan Systems, Inc.
MultiSystems provides all the programming and implementation services, report generation and software solutions to address all of your verification needs in your specific environment.
For more information about Labeling Verification Systems, contact your local Sales Representative or contact us at email@example.com.