ZEBRA INTRODUCES SLEEK, SMART MOBILE COMPUTERS WITH BEAUTIFUL DESIGN, ENTERPRISE DURABILITY
NEW TC51 AND TC56 TOUCH MOBILE COMPUTERS PROVIDE ENTERPRISE-CLASS RUGGEDNESS, POWER, CONNECTIVITY AND SECURITY IN A SLEEK, ANDROID-BASED DESIGN
- The TC5 Series is as modern and easy to use as consumer smartphones so there is no need to compromise device design for enterprise functionality.
- The devices are built to last for years and designed to withstand accidental drops into water or onto concrete and used in dusty areas – providing enterprise-class durability.
- Running the AndroidTM 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system, the TC5 Series is supported by Zebra’s Mobility DNA, the industry’s most comprehensive suite of application security, development tools and mobile end-user apps.
- With a 1.8 GHz hexa-core 64-bit processor, the TC5 series helps enterprise apps run up to five times faster while consuming 15 percent less power than other devices running on quad core platforms.
- The TC5 Series features innovative productivity design features to help improve user satisfaction including an easily removable and replaceable battery pack, a large 5-inch display and customizable Active Edge™ Touch Zones for one-touch access to the most frequently used device features and apps.
- The TC5 series also provides the operational ease of support for a better total cost of ownership (TCO) as well as the fastest, most dependable wireless connections inside and outside with 802.11ac/r/k Wi-Fi connectivity for superior roaming capability, and 4G LTE WWAN.
“The new TC5 series extends Zebra’s portfolio and enterprise-class Android market leadership with unparalleled style, durability, management and security as well as an accessory ecosystem that helps these solutions increase productivity and reduce the total cost of ownership in industry settings. Zebra has shipped more than a million enterprise-class Android devices and applied that expertise to ensure customers benefit from the TC5 series’ design and enterprise functionality. The TC51 and TC56 look and feel like the most popular consumer-style smartphones but consistently perform in the toughest enterprise conditions.” – Joe White, Vice President, Enterprise Mobile Computing, Zebra Technologies
With the unparalleled visibility Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) provides, enterprises become as smart and connected as the world we live in. Real-time information – gleaned from visionary solutions including hardware, software and services – gives organizations the competitive edge they need to simplify operations, know more about their businesses and customers, and empower their mobile workers to succeed in today’s data-centric world.