Redefining the flow of information in your daily operations
Whether you want to automate a pen and paper system, improve your operations with wireless technology, increase your data throughput or extend the capabilities of your ERP, MRP or Legacy System, MultiSystems is your one-stop, total solutions company.
From the incoming of raw materials, through the manufacturing and assembling process to the finished good inventory and the distribution center, MultiSystems have the knowledge, proficiency, and resources to help you maximize the benefits of automated identification and data collection solutions.
Our Manufacturing solutions include:
- End-to-End Identification and Compliance Labeling – Our marking and coding solutions, online printer applicators, tabletop printers, labels and ribbons step up to the extreme temperatures, moisture, chemicals, shock and vibration found in any mission-critical environment.
- Online variable data and barcode identification
- Mobile printing for item, location, case and pallet labeling
- Stock and custom labels to meet any requirements of your application, including size, pressure sensitive, perforations, slit, lamination, adhesive deadening and spot coating, chemical drums and HAZMAT labels
- Track and trace and serialization compliance , from high-speed product packaging to tiny component labeling. Our printing and labeling solutions supports all compliance formats and barcode symbologies, including UID, GTIN and other FDA requirements.
- Automated Verification and Inspection Solutions – Authenticate and validate your products unique serial numbers, lot, batch, or individual item number and barcodes with integrated machine vision and identification solutions. Protect your brand and your customers from counterfeiting and defects, attaining more efficiently product recalls when needed.
Enterprise Mobility – Plant floor mobility solutions can reduce unplanned downtime, reduce unwanted inventories and speed up your transactions from anywhere in the plant.
Some Application includes:
- Validate pick components from a Product ID during the assembly process
- Record of inbound and outbound events for traceability
- Durable, rugged units for hazardous locations
- Mobile devices management and provisioning
- Warehouse Management System for raw materials, components and finished goods
- Assets management, field service and equipment maintenance.
MultiSystems provides all the programming and implementation services, report generation and tailored software solutions to address your manufacturing operation’s needs.