TC25 offers small and medium-sized business owners improved performance over consumer devices and pen and paper systems currently in wide use
- Durable and long lasting: The TC25 is designed to withstand heat and cold, dusty environments and accidental drops, reducing costly repairs while ensuring longer, more productive use.
- Scanning as it should be: The TC25 delivers the same Zebra 2D barcode scanning technology that powers many of the world’s best field service teams. It can accurately capture barcode information, even where labels are faded, damaged or dirty. Based on Zebra testing, the TC25 can capture barcodes substantially quicker than the cameras on consumer smartphones, saving time and making site visits more efficient.
- Effortless data capture and share:Zebra’s DataWedge is pre-installed on all TC25 devices, allowing businesses to send barcode data to their existing apps with no additional time required for additional programming.
- Longer lifespan: With Zebra OneCare™ SV for the TC25 and LifeGuard™ for Android™ support, extended security updates ensure the security of the operating system at all times over the lifespan of the TC25.
- Easier collaboration: Zebra’s Workforce Connect PTT Pro voice solution gives the TC25 walkie-talkie functionality, enabling instant PTT (Push-to-talk) calls between the TC25s and other compatible Zebra mobile devices, iPhones, iPads and select Android smartphones. Organizations can always reach their workers, providing teams with the collaboration required to improve customer service and workforce productivity.
- Power that lasts all shift: A complete range of accessories is provided which includes a hand strap, holster, snap-on power pack to support continuous use and a snap-on trigger handle which allows staff to use the TC25 for a wide range of tasks with reduced strain and improved efficiency. Ultra-versatile charging cradles enable the charging of multiple devices and power packs at once.
The new Zebra TC25 is fully compatible with MultiSystems Field Service Solution, MultiRoute. MultiRoute Mobile Sales is a fully integrated, clubd-based Sales Force Automation software for Android and Window Mobile Platforms, that will help you improve your pre-sales, truck sales and delivery operations on the field. Click here to visit MultiRoute Offical Site.
With the unparalleled operational visibility Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) provides, enterprises become as smart and connected as the world we live in. Real-time information – gleaned from visionary solutions including hardware, software and services – gives organizations the competitive edge they need to simplify operations, know more about their businesses and customers, and empower their mobile workers to succeed in today’s data-centric world. For more information, visit www.zebra.com
About MultiSystems, Inc.
MultiSystems is a Certified Zebra Premier Solution Partner and Registered ISV systems integrator of supply chain automation, enterprise mobility and plant floor solutions, based on performance and productivity improvement and centered on actual and future needs. With over 30 years of experience in markets regulated and focused on quality processes such as ISO, FA, USDA, and others, MultiSystems has become the preferred supplier of Enterprise Mobility and Automatic Identification and Data Collection solutions to more than 800 companies, including Fortune 500 companies. – See more at: http://www.multisystems.com.
Video and information provided by Zebra Technology