Zebra ZT600 Series and Zebra ZT510: Next Generation of High Performance Industrial Thermal Printers
LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill. – July 18, 2017 – Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), the market leader in rugged mobile computers, barcode scanners and barcode printers enhanced with software and services to enable real-time enterprise visibility, introduced the new ZT600 and ZT510 industrial printers designed to withstand the harshest environments while delivering superior print quality and uptime. Zebra also announced Printer Profile Manager Enterprise, a browser-based remote printer management solution for Zebra® Link-OS® enabled printers that greatly reduces cost and management time.
- The ZT610 and ZT620 maintain Zebra’s legacy of producing durable, reliable printers with fast print speeds that increases productivity in the retail, manufacturing, transportation and logistics and healthcare industries.
- Building on the success of the Xi4 series, the ZT600 printer series offers new user-friendly features like simplified media and ribbon loading, a highly visible color display that shares printer status and guided multi-media help that indicate errors to help users resolve issues quickly and increase printer uptime.
- The ZT600 series runs Link-OS applications designed to streamline device deployment, network connectivity, daily use, and routine maintenance to optimize productivity.
- Printer Profile Manager Enterprise enables IT staff to maintain Link-OS enabled printers with the most up-to-date security and makes it easy to remotely manage, troubleshoot and configure fleets of Zebra printers from a single location, reducing operational expenses.
- Zebra is also introducing the cost-effective ZT510 printer, ideal for applications that require a basic feature set, yet exceed expectations of high-quality printing and durability.
- Zebra printers work best with Zebra Certified Supplies, including thermal labels, tags and stock RFID identifiers, are available to help ensure consistency, while lowering total cost of ownership and optimizing printer performance.
“The ZT600 series printers provide unrivaled quality, durability, and performance that can withstand any environment. Our Link-OS enabled products are network devices that are also great printers. With the introduction of Link-OS in our industrial printer line and the Printer Profile Manager Enterprise, Zebra is providing customers with printers that are easy to network, use, deploy, maintain and troubleshoot, which improves productivity and operational efficiency.” – Keith LeFebvre, Vice President Product & Solutions Development & Management, Specialty Printing Group, Zebra Technologies
With the unparalleled operational visibility Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) provides, enterprises become as smart and connected as the world we live in. Real-time information – gleaned from visionary solutions including hardware, software and services – gives organizations the competitive edge they need to simplify operations, know more about their businesses and customers, and empower their mobile workers to succeed in today’s data-centric world. For more information, visit www.zebra.com
About MultiSystems, Inc.
MultiSystems is a Certified Zebra Premier Solution Partner and Registered ISV systems integrator of supply chain automation, enterprise mobility and plant floor solutions, based on performance and productivity improvement and centered on actual and future needs. With over 30 years of experience in markets regulated and focused on quality processes such as ISO, FA, USDA, and others, MultiSystems has become the preferred supplier of Enterprise Mobility and Automatic Identification and Data Collection solutions to more than 800 companies, including Fortune 500 companies. – See more at: http://www.multisystems.com.